Terms & Conditions
Brandon Raynor’s School of Natural Therapies & Dave Taylor – Massage Training will provide you the applicant with educational services in accordance with these terms & conditions:
- Full payment for the course must be made no later than 14 days prior to the commencement of the course. If any amount has not been paid by the due date, an administration fee of £150.00 will apply and we reserve the right to offer your place to someone on our waiting list. We also reserve the right to refuse entry into the course.
- On the course commencement day, personal cheques will not be accepted as a means to settle your account.
- ALL cancellations for non-residential courses made before course commencement will receive full credit towards a future course but no monies refunded. Alternatively the deposit can be forfeited and a refund of the balance of course fees can be given minus any bank fees, currency conversion fees or paypal fees.li>
- ALL cancellations for residential/retreat courses made within 14 days of the course commencement date will receive no refund for any monies paid if the School is unable to find another student to fill the place. If the School is able to find another student or the cancellation happens with more than 14 days notice of the course commencement date then a full credit towards a future course will be offered but no monies refunded. Alternatively the deposit can be forfeited and a refund of the balance of course fees can be given minus any bank fees, currency conversion fees or paypal fees.
- In unforeseen circumstances, course dates, times or prices may alter and we are not liable for these changes. If these are not suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund of monies paid.
- Once payment is made, and class has commenced there will be no refund given under any circumstances, a credit to another class shall be offered at a later date in time, strictly no refunds given.
- The Certificate course and Diploma course are considered separate courses. The Combined Course deposit £500 is divided up into £350 for the Certificate course and £150 for the Diploma course. If a student has paid for the two courses and can only complete one the deposit for the Diploma course, £150 will be forfeited.
We have no liability to you or any other person for:
- Health complaints or injuries incurred on the premises and during the course.
- Health complaints or injuries incurred by the massage recipient during massage practice away from the premises.
- Health complaints or injuries you may incur during massage practice away from the premises.
- A Certificate will be issued within 21 working days after completion of the certificate course, providing a sound and reasonable understanding of the course can be demonstrated.
- A Diploma will be issued after satisfactory completion of the diploma course and associated practical and theoretical assessments.
- We reserve the right not to issue a Certificate or Diploma in certain circumstances e.g. If you have missed four or more of the total course hours.
- On completion of the course you are able to use the description Raynor Massage Practitioner / Raynor Massage Therapist and advertise that you offer Raynor Massage. The use of this term is based on your professional conduct and behaviour at all times. If at any point in the future you are convicted of any offence that brings this title into disrepute the license to use these terms and titles will be revoked.
This course is designed for people with a reasonable level of emotional maturity. The course may involve some people experiencing an emotional release; this can produce emotions/reactions such as swearing/crying/laughing/anger and flatulence. We believe that these emotions can be stored in the body and that they need to be released. Some people may find these releases difficult to understand and in fact some may find them confronting. It is paramount, that at all times on the course, a conducive and safe environment is maintained to enable these and/or other types of release to occur and that all course members respect the rights and emotions of other participants. If any student contributes to an atmosphere of discord you may be asked to leave the course IMMEDIATELY. This judgment is at the sole discretion of the course teacher and the decision is enforceable. There may be times when the instructor uses expletives to describe certain emotions, how people experience emotional releases, or to emphasize other aspects of teaching.
- The Brandon Raynor School of Massage and Natural Therapies and the International Natural Therapies Association and Dave Taylor – Massage Training will never share or sell your details to any other organisation or individual. We do not send marketing or sales material on behalf of any other organisation or individual. If you become a student with us then we may contact you from time to time with details of further courses and professional development opportunities, if you do not want to receive these you simply tell us at the time of your course or email and we will remove you from our information list.
- We do not store our customer’s financial details.